Sunday 11 March 2018

No to Confidence




A key I caught today while meditating.


No to Confidence

In the cool of the day as I was taking my time to reflect on life's most expensive lessons, I stumbled upon a key to a more fulfiled life. 

Permit me to share this with you in less than 5min.

I assure you that this alone is the solution someone needs at the moment. 

Like I love to say, somethings are taught, some are caught!

While the teaching is on, let the hunting begin.
Be attentive as you just might catch something. 

Meditate upon these lines as you eat them.

God-fidence not confidence.
Many times we all really want to display our bravery and courage, but if we really have an insight into another dimension of a degree of tenacity that can boil out from a man whose hope hails from above, we will give up our confidence and subscribe to God-fidence. 

I have heard my Pastor speak about this so many times but it really dawned on me lately as a revelation you have not beheld cannot change you. 

I plead that you take a second and step outside your strength to allow God make his move as he desires through you.

Take a time out to retire from your intelligence and let God step in.

I know how intensive a conviction can be and how rooted a knowledge can be, but I also know of how much strength can fails!
Never be deceived by the result you have presently. You never can tell of your exploit if you had allow God take His place. Let go of your confidence, embrace God-fidence. 

Even when you are at the point of making a familiar decision, confidence is to say I have done it before, I CAN do it again. God-fidence is to say yes I did it before but I need God this time. Never think you are capable all alone.

Make life more meaningful for someone by sharing this short message.

Never forget... somethings are taught, some are caught.


I am Samson Omoniyi(God'sHeritage)
Enjoy today; live fulfilled.


1 comment:

Thanks for reading

A Dose of Humility

A Dose of Humility I was in the middle of putting words together again to impart life but then I was prompted to ask a sister what she ...