Sunday 24 September 2017

My Dialogue With Wisdom Today (My DWWT)jamb





Wisdom said these words to me,
As I could feel the mothers' pain in her voice,
Building pool of unshed tears.
"Son, my infants have refused to suck from my breast,
Leaving what is worth for what is not".
 Pool of questions rumble in my belly,
No I am clueless but woe befall the moment if I be speechless.
I replyed with a mild voice-
"Maybe they were never hungry".
With a roaring voice she screemed like a woman travails at
the point of birth.
"No! I mean No!! NO!!!"
Now she has lost strength to scream so she continued, softly;
"They were hungry,
They are and will always be".
Then I gave a closely gaze at her with drops of sympathy,
But here I am like a leaf left in the middle of an ocean.
"What then could have been sustaining them,
Giving them strength to live?", I asked with an intense curiosity. 
She said with tears in her eyes, 
"It's never about them living , It's about them 'being',
You become what you consume". She concluded.



#Samson Omoniyi 
#God'sHeritage
#Hican Initiative 
#Ghcommunications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading

A Dose of Humility

A Dose of Humility I was in the middle of putting words together again to impart life but then I was prompted to ask a sister what she ...