Saturday 11 February 2017

Three Brothers(Episode 6)


pls rate this episode after reading by dropping a comment

Episode 6

Previously on The Three Brothers, in episode 5, we saw how Abibio (a new character) was introduced. Saved by the bell! Was how timely her coming favoured the trio and reversed the conflict.
This week's episode will be more stunning than ever.

However, before we lunch into this fully, I would love to say this quickly.
 "Having a roommate is as much gainful as it could be painful"
The individuals coming together are obviously from unparrllel backgrounds.
Differences in attitudes, in beliefs,in morals,in values  as well as differences in opinions.
Hence, it takes a wise serpent who himself is a dove to survive roommate(s)!

And here you have it, its Episode 6

Enjoy it


Dudu: (whistling Evang. Ebenezer Obe's song-Kétékété ; "The horse, the man and the son")
Kò sógbón te lè dá(No matter how smart you are)
Ko só nò te lè gbà  (It doesn't matter which way you take)
Ko dè síwà t'lè wù  ( And it doesn't matter which attitude you put on)
Telè fi t'yé  lorùn o...(You can't please humans)

 He whistled those lines over and over again, as he strolls to and fro the room,parading the corridor;gently but restless.

Apari seems indifferent and busy preparing for an event

There seems to be an existing grudges between Apari and Dudu(do you remember?)

Iroko: (looked at Dudu, gave him a dead look)
Iroko: Silence!
  Thou murmur like the dairy pigs,
Tweet as the morning birds.
Will thou let creative thinker
Use the brain at least?

Dudu paused for a while....he seems to be enjoying himself,he just wouldn't stop; he gave up Kétékété and immediately
switched to Fela's Water no get enemy

WATER NO GET ENEMY
To ba fe lo weh omi lo- malo
If you wan go wash- water you go use
Toba fe sobeh omi lo- malo
If you wan cook soup- water you go use
WATER, IT NO GET ENEMY (He whistled this part outloudy)
Oh me a water-o
No go fight am, unless you wan die
I say water No get enemy
No go fight am, unless you wan die


The musical instincts of Iroko immediately recognized those sounds;he boils the more but doing his best to  suppress the fire Dudu ignited


Apari:  Will o' the wisp(he murmured)
  Iroko my friend, thy instincts are strange lights;
 Dudu that I know won't stop at A StOP.
Thou will invoke the gods, to bid him stop.
I suggest thou find a better land to catch muse.
Thy room is no doubt of no use;
A necessary evil as this shouldn't place thee
On a sticky wicket
Our neighbour now a machine on the blink(He whispers on a sacarstic tone)

Iroko gathered himself as he turned to Dude

Iroko: I plead that thou spare me this moment.
Muses are flying away-at thy sound every moment.
Time equally doing the same; sincere comment.
Please, save me the shame of failing again.
Make this not a long row to hoe
My last chance is prepared before me, to make the list
Of best poet in the university;handsbreath is my gain.
This door closes before dawn,
In few hours, I will be done.
Please, save me this day.
Tomorrow is yours; I promise to pay.
Handsbreath, lies my gain
Spare me this day I pray.

Dudu: Oh! I see,
So what implies thou?
That I should put my mouth on hold,
Help thee aim thy goal?
What hast my whistling with thy muse?
If thou would love to pen thy heart,
If thou desire thy pen to bleed on,
The door is ever open for
A moment like this.
Pls show thyself the door,
We are all owners of this abode

Iroko: I know we all are owners,
But will thou at least help
Thy brother in need?
I have before me my chance flying away.
Thy little kindless can save me this day.
For the moment, help me save my soul

Dudu: I am no enemy of progress,
Neither shall I inconvenient myself-
Least not this day.
I pray you help thyself,
Use the door-
I plead you bro.
The sky is wide
For all birds to fly.

Iroko but...you...I..(he stutters)


 Dudu snubbed Iroko and began singing aloud


Iroko furiously pushed himself up from the chair, kicked away the table and angrily....
Story continues...

Don't miss the next week's Episode of The Three Brothers by following us on
http://ghcommunications.blogspot.co.ke/?m=1
And if you missed any previous episode, you can always get the full gist by the following same link
brought to you by God'sHeritage Communications(GHC)

GHC!!!
Uplifting You!
No name nor character portrayed was done in any way to defame any personality.
All characters were fictional but creative works of the poet

Say no to plagiarism

This story is a creative work of Omoniyi Samson(God'sHeritage)
Head of God'sHeritage Communications(GHC).

For Details, contact us @
_ghcommunicationsteam@gmail.com_
omoniyisamson365@gmail.com.
+2348101072679.
www.ghcommunications.blogspot.com


www.ghcommunications.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading

A Dose of Humility

A Dose of Humility I was in the middle of putting words together again to impart life but then I was prompted to ask a sister what she ...