Sunday 12 February 2017

Glad Tidings

 
“Now it came to pass, afterward, that He went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God. And the twelve were with Him,”
Luke 8:1 NKJV

This Bible passage makes me know that I am a carrier of the glad news of the kingdom of God. What news do you carry, what information of importance do you bring? I want you to know something about the news Jesus carried in the above passage, He didn't carry the news of others, but the news of God's work through Him. He never experienced a moment of economy recession as there was provision for Him at all point even in the mouth of the fish, He was at all point in good health ministering unto others healing that for itself announced the works of God.
I understand that the kingdom news that must be so important that Jesus had to go from nation to nation to announce must be that of God's undying love, the news of His prepared provisions of good health, monetary blessing and many more for you and I, the news that makes me know that despite the economy melt down, I operate in the economy of the kingdom. God wants you to press into His prepared provision this season that you may also bring the good news of the kingdom to others. He wants so much for you to make your life available for His good works. All He wants from you is to give Him your all withholding nothing, that your life may be a perfect definition of the glad tidings of God. 
To tell you the truth if Jesus had been a fraudster, forsaking the work of His father that sent Him, making it look like God couldn't provide for His needs, then I'm sure that He wouldn't have had the guts to tell Peter to go and get the money from the mouth of the fish. You tie the hands of God when you engage in fraud, you tie His hands when you fornicate or commit adultery saying I need money for school or I have to survive, who told you God is not able? Hey friend Jesus wants to make you the carrier of His glad tidings that people will talk about. It's not too late today, make it a date with Him on your knees, He longs to fellowship with you. If you have done this, with Jesus Joy and gladness, I want to celebrate you, welcome into God's fold. Walk in the light of His word, pressing into all that is made available.
#Thank you for reading#
#Spreading the good news#
#JayPiece#
#Stay Connected Every Sunday for a doze of God's word#
#I love you permanently#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading

A Dose of Humility

A Dose of Humility I was in the middle of putting words together again to impart life but then I was prompted to ask a sister what she ...