Saturday 21 January 2017





There Brothers (Episode three)

Before we go into the ful story for this episode, here is a flash back...

This piece is a poetic story lines and stanzas sprunt out from the poetic's life experience with roommates.
Roommate...  Good or bad?

major characters include
Apari
Iroko
Dudu


Prologue

Apari was the initial owner of the room but due to financial constraint, he needed a roommate with whom to share the financial burdens of maintaining the room. In this quest he met Iroko who showed interest and pleaded that Dudu should also be allowed in as he also sought a roof over his head.
The trio then had to share the room and the financial burdens but amidst them were stories untold..

In the previous episodes, we have had a great tour through the life of the three brothers.
And obviously, someone needs to tell these brothers that there is more to what they know about one another.
Let's see if thelearning process is sweet!
Enjoy this episode!

Episode three

Apari: What shall we say of this season?
When Angels beg for loaves

When the entirety of the city
Seems to have enough reasons
To call for a new planning,
Will heaven save its own
While recession is taking over the beauties?
(He paused for a sec)
Beauties? Was there ever any?
Hmmm...

Dudu: Words on marble
This my friend seems to have seen a ghost
He soliloquies like an hopeless beggar
Are mountains beginning to crumble?
(He murmurs)
To ask is to Make the monkey boast
Let him be,
I have enough to worry about
my day also lost some merry

Iroko: Apari, you seem to me a pregnant voice
I might not know your heart but I read it
Shall I say you're making it worse
When the pains remain unshared
The burden cummulates and spreads
What are friends for but to be here
When you need them most and near

Apari: Hmm Iroko you said well
Your wisdom's daily beads
I shall kowtow to counts

Iroko: What good is wisdom when it's not used?
We all know roses have thorns
So thorns have roses!
Your situation may be worse
But the worse is only a covered best.
Let's reason together as you tell the stories
Worries are shared-solutions are proffered,
God does the rest!

Dudu: Hmm yes! Apari,
Let our hasty ears be visitors to your worries
Your story is  a mystery bag!
Pls save us from calling you a lunatic
You speak alone,nod your head,
Frequently you have exclaimed " it is well"
That National slogan of the depressed!

Apari: I have chosen the lone
Not to be alone but to be there with my thoughts
Now I return pls hear my words.
The opening of the New jar ought to provoke a smile
But my story has betrayed the tide
Success has made me declined-
When it refuses to give me a chance

Dudu: Now you rag your words,
Are we spirits that will see when it's not there?
You have chosen words that makes no sense
Please save us the suspense and give us rest!

Iroko: Indeed the situation is more complicated
Apari, pls take off the veil
That has covered our face in this place
Will you shed light
As the darkness is not a good place to be

Apari: I am sorry for putting you in the dark
Penury has made my family an abode
This and all have made me an empty jar

Dudu: Hmm. Now I see you are not insane
Our situations are similar
My family has lost its silver spoon
A long time ago but
I believe this is what we are here to fix

Iroko: I believe our kneels to the ground
Will do a lot.
Shall we pray?
(The Three Brothers kneel to the ground and uttered words of prayers to their maker)

You agree with me the story is becoming more and more interesting and revealing...

Don't miss the next week's Episode of The Three Brothers by following us on

http://ghcommunications.blogspot.co.ke/?m=1
And if you missed any previous episode, you can always get the full gist by the following same link
brought to you by God'sHeritage Communications(GHC)

GHC!!!
Uplifting You!


No name nor character portrayed was done in any way to defame any personality.
All characters were fictional but creative works of the poet

Say no to plagiarism

This story is a creative work of Omoniyi Samson(God'sHeritage)
Head of God'sHeritage Communications(GHC).

To follow this story and for more, contact us @

_ghcommunicationsteam@gmail.com_
omoniyisamson365@gmail.com.
+2348101072679.
http://ghcommunications.blogspot.co.ke/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading

A Dose of Humility

A Dose of Humility I was in the middle of putting words together again to impart life but then I was prompted to ask a sister what she ...