Saturday 7 January 2017

The Three Brothers (episode 1)



The Three Brothers (episode 1)



The Three Brothers (episode 1)
This piece is a weekly poetic story lines sprunt out from the poetic's life experience with roommates

major characters include
Apari
Iroko
Dudu

                                 Prologue

Apari was the initial owner of the room but due to financial constraint, he needed a roommate with whom to share the financial burdens of maintaining the room. In this quest he met Iroko who showed interest and pleaded that Dudu should also be allowed in as he also sought a roof over his head.
The trio then had to share the room and the financial burdens but amidst them were stories untold..



(At the balcony of the Jully villa,on the second floor of the two-storied building, the trio sat on a long one legged chair supported by a yellow 25litr keg replacing the missing part of the leg)


Apari: I'm never troubled with accommodating fellow brothers.
If the grain refuses to feed the hen,
The heavens won't let the birds go hungry.
Just pray there will be less commotions
As my nature is as simple as the peaceful movement of the morning dove.


Iroko:Thanks to you jare Apari.
As for me,

My lips are never hasty,
My mouth count its words with honesty
Dudu is neither a thorn
Our roses, will have no worry.
Oh! C'mon,
Let's wine and dine tonight.
God bless you Apari for this
homely and succulent Amala dudu.
You are one a million.

Dudu:I can't believe a nine bone has done this.
The last time I enjoyed such a delicious;
 soft and belly-romantic session as this,
With Amala and Ewedu accompanied with
Eran igbe(Bush meat), oh gracious,
Was with my  mother,
 Who dazzles every man that beholds her
Black and ever stunning beauty.
Oh! Am I sounding outside context?
I'm sorry, but you see when ever I'm faced with dishes like this,
I am lost at ease.
I even misplace priority but please,
Apari permit me to say this,
You are not a man before the spoons
I feel like calling you Apari olowo sibi...

_(He dipped his fingers into the plate of Amala dudu,cut out a morsel and socked it in the pool of soup almost overwhelmed with ewedu and like an open gate, his mouth swallowed the morsel wholly without delay)


Their first night together was obviously great and interesting but will it continue this way?
Story Continues...Next week...

Don't miss the next Episode of The Three Brothers by following us on
http://ghcommunications.blogspot.co.ke/?m=1
brought to you by God'sHeritage Communications(GHC)

GHC!!!
Uplifting You!


No name nor character portrayed was done in any way to defame any personality.
All characters were fictional but creative works of the poet

Say no to plagiarism

This story is a creative work of Omoniyi Samson(God'sHeritage)
Head of God'sHeritage Communications(GHC).

To follow this story and for more, contact us @

_ghcommunicationsteam@gmail.com_
omoniyisamson365@gmail.com.
+234 810 107 2679.
http://ghcommunications.blogspot.co.ke/?m=1

4 comments:

  1. i respect you so much
    pls sir permit me to act this in audio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry sire/ma your request cannot be granted without a formal prior agreement between yourself and me sire.

      Delete
  2. Reach us on +234 810 107 2679

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reach us on +234 810 107 2679

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading

A Dose of Humility

A Dose of Humility I was in the middle of putting words together again to impart life but then I was prompted to ask a sister what she ...