Saturday 18 March 2017

Three Brothers Episode 11

Episode 11

The doctor exits the scene

Abiboi rushes into the hospital reception.
While conversing with the receptionist,
She saw the two brothers...

DUDU To Abiboi:

Oh! Dudine,
Why pant heavily?
Tongue zooming in and out like a German dog-
Lions at loose beyond this wall?

Secure thy lips
With its natural clip,
Before the flying bees
Give thy mouth a kiss.

ABIBOI To Dudu(in tear)

Why won't the basket ever leak?

When the
mouth is bigger than the brain,
The whole world is never safe.

She turns to Iroko:

Oh! Brotherly,
Please save me the anxiety,
Tell me the good news I desire.

Is he still alive?
Do I still have Apari?
Will I see thy third again?

Will I hold his hands again?
Will i hear his voice again and again?
Oh! Please do not keep quite, will I enjoy all these again?

My heart leaps at the news,
My memory seizes at the imagination of it.
Blood gushing out from my innocent Apari,
Oh! Poor Apari(She soaks her garment with tears)

Please give me the news, I won't brake it.
Is he still with the living?
Is he somewhere, beyond to-live or very ill?
Please save me from untimely death,
The thought of loosing Apari is making me loose my breath.


IROKO to Abibio:

Oh! Abibio,
To say he is with us,
My mouth will jump and sing.

To say he is beyond,
I dare not utter it out,
But permit me to rephrase(he meant to quote the doctor)

Words from "the Gabriel" I bring you

"Well,
It's mindful I do my business,
Though your heavens are hanging,
I am glad to say he is here,
But,
50/50 is the other message;
No assurance he can stay long.
I suggest you
kneel and pray"

Now you know who mothered my silence,
The same that murdered my utterance.
To pray, I know not how to
But one thing I know,
God will bring him back-
To take the enemy aback.

DUDU To Abiboi and Iroko...
I humbly request we kneel and pray.


Oops! You have gotta check in next week TT the next Episode.

 Thanks for sharing your time with me today.

Story continues...

Don't miss the next week's Episode of The Three Brothers by following us on
http://ghcommunications.blogspot.co.ke/?m=1
And if you missed any previous episode, you can always get the full gist by the following same link
brought to you by God'sHeritage Communications(GHC)

GHC!!!
Uplifting You!
No name nor character portrayed was done in any way to defame any personality.
All characters were fictional but creative works of the poet
Say no to plagiarism
This story is a creative work of Omoniyi Samson(God'sHeritage)
Head of God'sHeritage Communications(GHC).

For Details, contact us @
_ghcommunicationsteam@gmail.com_
omoniyisamson365@gmail.com.
+2348101072679.
http://ghcommunications.blogspot.co.ke/?m=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading

A Dose of Humility

A Dose of Humility I was in the middle of putting words together again to impart life but then I was prompted to ask a sister what she ...