Friday 28 October 2016

Missing Peace





Inked by God'sHeritage
22/07/2016

I was chained, fighting for a change
Hoped broken chains for blacks of my age
Preparing a future for the future
in my picture, beautiful was my vision

Slowly we were chained across the chained
Passed from lakes to gates
Singing the song of the days
Days of evils by the popes the saints



In pain we held egalitarianism
Birthed in deep love and patriotism
We neglected all for democracy
Now we watch our hopes swim in jeopardy

From above we saw your deeds
how you snarfed the needs
From the poor sons of the land, the green
With missing white-symbol of peace
I cry for peace, in the land of deceased
Leaders and peace, oh!
A minute silence is not enough,
 for you Who steal peace and chant for it.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading

A Dose of Humility

A Dose of Humility I was in the middle of putting words together again to impart life but then I was prompted to ask a sister what she ...