Sunday 27 November 2016

Made for Darkness




Inked by: God'sHeritage
30/10/2016




Happily they grope in darkness
With hopes in oneness
One day the saviour will come,
And make this all gone.

Somewhere beyond my eyes,
I see obstacles trembling,

Behold a Joseph is coming,
To pluck us out of the nights.

Day will break at his feet
Men will shout we are free!
Illumination shall be his goal
Darkness then shall be, sometimes ago.

A solutionnar shall arise
One of these days shall he say
I am the light
Made for this darkness

We are all lights
Someone's only eye
Other's only mouth.
If you don't rise,
Many won't walk!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading

A Dose of Humility

A Dose of Humility I was in the middle of putting words together again to impart life but then I was prompted to ask a sister what she ...